Family Freedom Fund works to revolutionize retirement funding at the lowest possible cost. Our Freedom-21 Plans, with Personal Reserves, and help from our Sponsors, guarantee a lifetime of high annual returns* for young children. Our new Digital Contract Plans, when completed, will offer help for those of any age, even already retired, who still need more for their retirement.
For the first time, everyone can afford a better retirement for their young children. Our Freedom-21 Loan System makes children’s retirements easily affordable at $7.00 per month*, plus $.94 for processing costs, per $1,000 per month of Retirement Income. These loans are priced to be paid for in 21 years, but Family Freedom Fund matches on-time payments in the first 10.5 years, so you can be finished in just 10.5 years. That’s a total of $2,000 paid in for over $2,000 per month back for 50 years of Retirement, plus a Personal Reserve / Estate Benefit of $400,000+. It’s much less expensive than insurance and no one has to die to collect. <]:^)
We will be opening a larger Proof of Concept group soon that will include bonuses such as matching on-time payments and returning all on-time payments and fees once an F-21 loan is paid. As an additional Bonus, accounts over $5,000, get a 10% Discount on the payments and fees for the portion over $5,000.
How It Works:
- Decide how much you want your child to have for retirement.
- Open a Freedom-21 account with a one time deposit of $100 to Personal Reserves and a loan equal to your monthly amount. Your deposit helps insure returns and payments which, with Family Freedom‘s guarantee, is why everyone is approved.
- We work with proven lenders to get a Low Interest, No Credit Check, Freedom-21 Loan for only $7 per month plus $.94 processing cost, per $1,000 per month of Retirement income.
- That’s it! F-21 Loans can be fully paid in 10.5 years for an over 1,000 to 1 payback to cost return for your child to enjoy a lifetime of security, knowing that a Comfortable Retirement will be ready when they are.
Freedom-21 Plans transform Social Security and employer plans from dreaded uncertainties to nice bonuses for great retirements. Our long term averaging eliminates the risk that a market downturn can compromise or delay retirement, and overcomes the need for the low returns that are typically paid near and during retirement.
Freedom-21 Plans start at $2,000, for under $16 per month. That’s just 51 cents per day for $2,000 per month for your child’s retirement. “Spare change” of 99 cents per day can give your child $4,000 every month, plus Guaranteed Annual Increases, throughout up to 50 years of Retirement. It also provides a significant Personal Reserve, which can be used as an Estate Benefit, or for any of life’s challenges and opportunities.
We work with community-minded lenders, to secure low-interest Freedom-21 Loans, which improve your credit and provide your children with high-interest earnings. Personal Reserves and Performance Reserves from Family Freedom Fund and our Sponsors, ensure earnings and lenders are always paid on time.
Yes, you can start with under $16 per month. We recommend more because, in the 60 plus years before a young child retires, inflation could seriously reduce their buying power. The best time to start is now, with as much as possible, while time and historically low-interest rates are on your side.
They say it takes a village to raise a child. We say, why not finish the job with a great retirement that is not dependent on government or corporate whims? Your village may include Parents, Godparents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, or Friends, who want to help with a one time or monthly gift for your children’s future. Sharing F-21 payments with loved ones can keep the cost for each as low as 25 cents per day..
Contact Us to join our Planning Group or to become a Beta Tester.
* All accounts and are guaranteed a minimum return of 8% per year, which rises to as high as 9% as you make on-time payments. Payments and fees for amounts over $5,000 are discounted by 10%. Additional bonuses are available based on the growth of our Performance Reserves. For best results and earlier retirements, F-21 Loans should be started before a child’s first birthday, or should be increased by 10%, or extended by one year for each birthday if started after age one.